Math Tutoring Services
In-Person Private Instruction
Certified Teacher / Math Tutor - Texarkana
Tutoring Services for Grades 5 - 12: Your child deserves a happy & fun-loving teacher that understands how to teach math to struggling students. I know that you are a serious and committed parent to be on this page; I want to talk with you and see how we can work together to make Math class one less thing you have to worry about. 🙂
Use the form below to schedule a 30-minute consultation...it's quick and easy. We meet in-person at my office in McKnight Center in Texarkana, TX. Just follow the prompts and we will be meeting soon!
Private Tutoring - 1 Session / Week
Overall Rating: 5 / 5
Private Tutoring - 2 Sessions / Week
Overall Rating: 5 / 5
Private Tutoring - 3 Sessions / Week
Overall Rating: 5/ 5
Schedule a Consultation:
- Math Tutor Texarkana - I offer several different math tutoring plans that include either one, two, or three 1-hour sessions per week
- Courses Offered: 5th-8th Grade Math, Pre-Algebra, Algebra 1, Geometry, Algebra 2, College Algebra, Trigonometry, Pre-Calculus, Calculus 1, and Calculus 2.
- In-person tutoring at my office location at 4140 McKnight Rd, Texarkana, Texas.
- Public & Private School Hours: Mon - Thurs. 3:30pm - 8:30pm
- Texas Standards based instruction by a Texas Certified Teacher
- Close collaboration with classroom teacher
- Homework help, test review, TEKS remediation
- STAAR preparation for 5th - 9th grades
- Customized instruction for each student
- Tutoring services are billed as a monthly subscription plan through the end of the school year (May)
- All students receive optional access to my online student portal that includes example problems & solutions, video explanations, interactive vocabulary flashcards, etc.
- Consultations are booked on a first come, first served basis and availability of a tutoring spot is not guaranteed. If you book a consultation and the availability changes, you will be notified by email and the consultation cancelled.
- Math Tutoring tuition rates vary depending on the plan. We will go over each plan in detail and choose the one that works best for what you need. If we are a good fit, then we will get you registered and your sessions scheduled during the consultation meeting.
- Hourly rates range from $60 - $85 and plans are billed by the month. There is a one-time $50 registration fee billed with the first month's tuition.
Math Tutoring Consultation Request Form
On the next page, you will be asked to confirm your email address. This is a very important step! Once you click on the link in the email, my calendar will open and you will be able to choose an available day and time that is convenient for you. Once you have scheduled your appointment, I will reach out via email or text with specific information about the meeting.
If you don't see a time that works with your schedule, just grab the first available and we will work out a time that works for both of us. 🙂 I look forward to meeting you and discussing how I can help your child be successful in math class. - Lisa