Math Tutoring Information & Consultation Request
Math tutoring for middle and high school students.
Your child deserves a happy & fun-loving teacher that understands how to teach math to struggling students. I know that you are a serious and committed parent to be on this page; I want to talk with you and see how we can work together to make Math class one less thing you have to worry about. 🙂
Use the form below to schedule a 30-minute consultation...it's quick and easy. We can meet in-person at my office or online via Zoom. Just follow the prompts and we will be meeting this week!
Group Tutoring - 1 or 2 Sessions / Week
Overall Rating: 4.5 / 5
Private Tutoring - 1 Session / Week
Overall Rating: 5 / 5
Private Tutoring - 2 Sessions / Week
Overall Rating: 5 / 5
Schedule a Consultation:
- I offer several different math tutoring plans that include either one or two 1-hour sessions per week
- In-person tutoring at my office location or Online through the ZachsMath Student Portal via Thinkific.
- Homeschool Tutoring Hours: Mon.-Thurs. 10:00am - 2:30pm
- Public & Private School Hours: Mon - Thurs. 2:30pm - 8:30pm
- College Hours: Mon. - Thurs. and based on availability and student's schedule
- Online Group Tutoring is available. (Minimum 3 students - Max 5 students)
- Texas Standards based instruction by a Texas Certified Teacher
- Close collaboration with classroom teacher
- Homework help, test review, TEKS remediation
- STAAR preparation for 5th - 9th grades
- ACT Math preparation
- Customized instruction for each student
- Tutoring services are billed as a monthly subscription plan through the end of the school year (May)
- Subscription includes private math tutoring services for in-person and online formats. In-person students also receive optional access to my online student portal that includes example problems & solutions, video explanations, interactive vocabulary flashcards, etc. Portal access is automatic for homeschool students and groups.
- Math Tutoring tuition rates vary depending on the plan. We will go over each plan in detail and choose the one that works best for what you need. If we are a good fit, then we will get you registered and your sessions scheduled during the consultation meeting.
- I offer a 30% discount for the VIP8 plan which is 2 sessions per week.
- Hourly rates range from $35 - $75 and plans are billed by the month. There is a one-time $50 registration fee billed with the first month's tuition.
Please fill out the form to get started:
On the next page, you will be asked to confirm your email address. This is a very important step! Once you click on the link in the email, my calendar will open and you will be able to choose an available day and time that is convenient for you. Once you have scheduled your appointment, I will reach out via email or text with specific information about the meeting. If you choose to meet via Zoom, I will email you the meeting link and login credentials.
If you don't see a time that works with your schedule, just grab the first available and we will work out a time that is convenient for you. I know that you are busy and I try to be as flexible as I can to accommodate work schedules.
I look forward to meeting you and discussing how I can help your child this year. - Lisa