Math Tutoring Information & Consultation Request
Your search for Math Tutoring is over.
Your child deserves a happy & fun-loving teacher that understands how to teach math to struggling students. I know that you are a serious and committed parent to be on this page; I want to talk with you and see how we can work together to make Math class one less thing you have to worry about. 🙂 Use the form below to schedule a 30-minute consultation...it's quick and easy. Just follow the prompts and we will be meeting this week!
Group Tutoring - 1 or 2 Sessions / Week
Overall Rating: 4.5 / 5
Online only. Available for groups of 3 - 5 students in the same class/subject. Live, interactive instruction in the student portal with feedback & recorded video playback.
Private Tutoring - 1 Session / Week
Overall Rating: 5 / 5
In-person or Online. Private instruction that supports classroom instruction with an emphasis on improving skills & grades. Access to the student portal with recorded video playback for online students.
Private Tutoring - 2 Sessions / Week
Overall Rating: 4.5 / 5
In-person or Online. Private instruction with an emphasis on improving skills using classroom teacher provided materials. Portal Access for online students.
Schedule an In-Person or Zoom Consultation:
Filling out the form below gives me the basic information I need to understand your situation and how I can help. When you click submit, it comes directly to my inbox. I will reach out & connect with meeting details once you have booked your day/time in my appointment calendar.
- I offer several different math tutoring plans that include either one or two 1-hour sessions per week
- In-person tutoring at my office location or Online through the ZachsMath Student Portal via Thinkific
- Homeschool Tutoring Hours: Mon.-Thurs. 10:00am - 2:30pm
- Public & Private School Hours: Mon - Thurs. 2:30pm - 8:30pm
- College Hours: Mon. - Thurs. and based on availability and student's schedule
- Online Group Tutoring is available. (Minimum 3 students - Max 5 students)
- Texas Standards based instruction by a Texas Certified Teacher
- Close collaboration with classroom teacher
- Homework help, test review, TEKS remediation
- STAAR preparation for 5th - 9th grades
- ACT preparation
- Customized instruction for each student
- Tutoring services are billed as a monthly subscription plan through the end of the school year (May)
- Subscription includes private tutoring services for in-person and online formats. In-person students also receive optional access to my online student portal that includes example problems & solutions, video explanations, interactive vocabulary flashcards, etc. Portal access is automatic for online students.
- Tuition rates vary depending on the plan. We will go over each plan in detail and choose the one that works best for what you need. If we are a good fit, then we will get you registered and your sessions scheduled during the consultation meeting.
- I offer a 30% discount for the VIP8 plan which is 2 sessions per week.
- Hourly rates range from $35 - $75 and plans are billed by the month. There is a one-time $50 registration fee billed with the first month's tuition.
Please fill out the form to get started:
On the next page, you will be asked to confirm your email address. Once you click on the link in the email, my calendar will open and you will be able to choose an available day and time that is convenient for you. Once you have scheduled your appointment, I will reach out via email or text with specific information about the meeting. If you choose to meet via Zoom, I will email you the meeting link and login credentials.
I look forward to meeting you and discussing how I can help your child this year. - Lisa