ACT / PSAT / SAT Test Preparation
ACT - PSAT - SAT Test Preparation for Grades 9 - 11.
Preparing for college entrance exams is stressful and time consuming for most high school students. It is also an overwhelming task without guidance. I teach students to understand how the test is designed, what the test makers are asking in each question type, and how to select the BEST answer.
If your student is serious about working hard to improve scores, then I invite you to schedule a consultation so that we can talk about how I can help your child meet their college readiness & scholarship goals. 🙂
Please use the form below to schedule a 30-minute consultation...it's quick and easy. We meet in-person at my office in McKnight Center in Texarkana, TX. Just follow the prompts to schedule a time that is convenient for you.
PSAT Program for SOPHOMORES
Overall Rating: 5 / 5
ACT Program for JUNIORS
Overall Rating: 5 / 5
*NEW* ACT Collaborative Program
Overall Rating: 5 / 5
Schedule a Consultation For ACT / PSAT / SAT Tutoring:
- I offer several different tutoring plans that include a 1-hour session each week with varying program lengths.
- All sessions are done in-person at my office location at 5405 Plaza Dr, Texarkana, TX 75503.
- Tutoring Hours: Monday - Thursday 4:30pm - 9:30pm
- *NEW* ACT Collaborative - This is a small group collaborative (max 4 students). Tuition includes 4 (1.5 hour) sessions per month AND the 5 ACT Seminar series held at the Texarkana Convention Center. Students receive intense instruction on each content area of the test. Instruction is customized is based on prior test results and practice test metrics. Students' content knowledge is evaluated at the beginning of the program and instruction is customized to the students' weaknesses. This program is offered in both a 6-month and 11-month course.
- PSAT Program for SOPHOMORES only - This program is a comprehensive, 10-month long course (August - May) that prepares students for the PSAT/NMSQT in October of their junior year. The PSAT is the pre-requisite to the SAT college entrance exam. Our focus is obtain a score that will qualify them as a National Merit Finalist and the scholarship opportunities.
- ACT Program for JUNIORS only - This program is a comprehensive, 11-month course (August - June) that provides in-depth analysis of students' strengths and weaknesses. Tuition includes 4 (1 hour) private sessions per month AND the 5 ACT Seminar series held at the Texarkana Convention Center. I use a data driven approach to assess college readiness, calculate the ACT target score, and evaluate college scholarship potential. I like for my juniors to be finished with ACT testing by July before their senior year.
- Tutoring services are billed as a monthly subscription plan for the duration of the plan
- Subscription includes weekly, 1-hour private tutoring sessions, ZachsMath Student Portal, full curriculum & practice materials, error analysis & feedback, as well as a college readiness & scholarship goals evaluation. Internet access is required for the ZachsMath Student Portal.
- Consultations are booked on a first come, first served basis and availability of a tutoring spot is not guaranteed. If you book a consultation and the availability changes, you will be notified by email and the consultation cancelled.
- ACT / PSAT / SAT Tutoring tuition rates vary depending on the plan. We will go over each plan in detail and choose the one that works best for what you need. If we are a good fit, then we will get you registered and your sessions scheduled during the consultation meeting.
- Hourly rates range from $60 - $85 and plans are billed by the month. There is a one-time $50 registration fee billed with the first month's tuition.
***The 2nd round of Consultations for ACT Tutoring for the 2024-2025 school year will open March 1, 2024 ***
Please check out the upcoming ACT Seminars >>HERE<<
ACT / PSAT / SAT Tutoring Consultation Request Form
On the next page, you will be asked to confirm your email address. This is a very important step! Once you click on the link in the email, my calendar will open and you will be able to choose an available day and time that is convenient for you. Once you have scheduled your appointment, I will reach out via email or text with specific information about the meeting. If you choose to meet via Zoom, I will email you the meeting link and login credentials.
If you don't see a time that works with your schedule, just grab the first available and we will work out a time that is convenient for you. I know that you are busy and I try to be as flexible as I can to accommodate work schedules.
I look forward to meeting you and discussing how I can help your child this year. - Lisa